10.11.2009

Via Keller





www.psycherotica.com

Via Keller is a self taught artist living and working in rural California. Her works are psychedelic and range from photography, collages, and web design. Her collages interest me the most because I have been working with collaging to create my pieces. Her technique is superb, but it is her choice of imagery and compositions that really stand out. Yall must experience the full scope of her works by checking out her website^^^because she blows my mind. Via Keller has had artworks and writings in magazines, hired for CD covers and band T-shirts, taught classes at area schools, and has contributed to various local events and commercial projects. She is also a part-time nut picker for the Lovejoy Nut Farm.
Via Keller has been able to make a success for herself in a rural area as an artist and that is why another reason why I am interested in her. I myself loathe city living and plan on running back home to the Blue Ridge as soon as I can. She has given me a greater hope to being able to be a working artist while not relying on the city to provide work. She is a Jack of all trades. Also her works are friggin sweet. PLEASE CHECK OUT HER WEBSITE!!!!
She has a body of works called Scope that resemble kaleidoscopic imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment