2.19.2010

Idea: Spirit Portraits


I was just thinking about ghost stories. I am planning on moving in with my Father after graduation. He lives in a small modest home at the foot of Wintergreen (old potatopatch) Mountain. I am going to move in with my Father because I have not lived with him since my parents divorced when I was 7. Dad was/is a Trucker and wasn't around much anyway. Living with him will give me the opportunity to get to know my father.

Anyway, to the point of Spirits. Dad's house is haunted by some spirits. I have never personally "seen" anything, but have heard the stories. For a long time, years in fact, nothing happend, but recently things have started happening again.
What If I could conjure up spirits in order to capture them on film? Portraits of ghosts?
It's so easy to "fake" a ghostly photograph if you know what youre doing and I do and could easily stage something like that, but i am now intrigued with the idea of trying to take an artful portrait of some ghosts. I think I would just need a little bit of patience and spiritual cooperation.

There are also psychics who claimed to have mentally projected their thoughts onto unexposed film?
I read the Russians had created a camera that could capture/reveal the human aura...
perhaps I could create legitimate proof of the mystical/metaphysical realms through a photograph?

No comments:

Post a Comment